FLEX-6600 Signature Series SDR Transceiver
- FlexRadio Systems
- Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for shipment
The FLEX-6600 offers the ultimate performance direct sampling SDR technology and the best value for the serious HF/6m operator. The FLEX-6600 model is designed for the Ham who wants to operate the radio exclusively as a server from PC, laptop, Maestro, Mac, or iOS clients — whether local or remote.
Both models share the same game changing band awareness, industry leading phase noise performance/ receiver dynamic range, and brick wall filters to give you the advantage in the most competitive DXing or contesting activities while maximizing your fun in casual operations. With a PC, laptop, or Mac client, you can utilize up to four 14 MHz spectrum/waterfall displays and independent band/mode receivers to revolutionize your view of the bands, especially on digital modes. Antenna Tuner is included.
Contest grade filters, ultra low spurious emissions, and the ability to operate full duplex cross band on two antennas let you transmit on one band while receiving on another — no external equipment required. Even switch to synchronous diversity reception when needed to help you pick out the weak ones in the midst of QRM. By adding FlexRadio's new PowerGenius XL™ LDMOS solid state amplifier a complete legal limit, all mode SO2R station is now practical with one radio, one amp and only three interconnect cables — half the cost and none of the complexity.
FlexRadio's industry leading SmartSDR™ software offers compatibility across the entire FLEX-6000 Signature Series family to deliver continuous leveraged software enhancement. And you can use the latest SmartLink™ technology to access your radio virtually anywhere from any SmartSDR compatible client with only a login and password — even your iPhone.
Order Payment Information:
When you are ordering a FlexRadio 6600 you may experience a longer than normal time for shipping and delivery. These delays are due to supply chain issues as a result of COVID-19.
Please continue to place your order online. You will be required to supply a credit card as part of the process.
- A temporary 'pre-authorization' for the purchase amount will be executed on your account. You may see this on your online statement and may also be identified as a 'PreAuth' or similar.
- The PreAuth will disappear from your account in a day or so. At this time, you have not been charged for your radio.
- Just prior to shipping you your new radio, FlexRadio will attempt to now 'capture' the monies in order to pay for your order.
- This is the final part of the credit card transaction and you will see this as a payment on your credit card statement.
- If the authorization has expired and we are unable to capture the funds needed, FlexRadio will reach out to you with payment options.
Should you wish to cancel your order, you may do so at any time and we appreciate your business and considering FlexRadio as your HF Radio of choice.
Due to the price class of a FLEX-6000, your order may exceed your credit card's daily transaction limit resulting in your order not being completed. In these cases, you may either contact your credit card company and negotiate a different daily purchase limit -OR- you can call FlexRadio Systems Sales department at 512-535-4713 ext 1 to place your order over the phone where we will not pre-authorize order payment until time of shipment.