Maestro Control Console for the FLEX-6000
- FlexRadio Systems
- 8-10 weeks
Due to COVID related delays, Maestro is expected to be delivered in 8 - 10 weeks.
Introducing Maestro™ — an intuitive, plug-and-play control console that directs operation of any FLEX-6000 Signature Series transceiver without need of a traditional PC. Connect Maestro directly or through your local area network (LAN) to any Flex 6000 series transceiver and you are ready to operate.
When you are ordering a FlexRadio Maestro you may experience a longer than normal time for shipping and delivery. These delays are due to supply chain issues as a result of COVID-19.
Please continue to place your order online. You will be required to supply a credit card as part of the process and, you will also receive a $50 discount making the price $1149.
- A temporary 'pre-authorization' for the purchase amount will be executed on your account. You may see this on your online statement and may also be identified as a 'PreAuth' or similar.
- The PreAuth will disappear from your account in a day or so. At this time, you have not been charged for your radio.
- Just prior to shipping you your new radio, FlexRadio will attempt to now 'capture' the monies in order to pay for your order.
- This is the final part of the credit card transaction and you will see this as a payment on your credit card statement.
- If the authorization has expired and we are unable to capture the funds needed, FlexRadio will reach out to you with payment options.
Should you wish to cancel your order, you may do so at any time and we appreciate your business and considering FlexRadio as your HF Radio of choice.
Maestro places the most frequently used controls directly at your fingertips. Controls are labeled for intuitive operation and designed to minimize hand motion for the most common operations. Occasionally used controls are easily accessible on the large touch screen display bypassing the complexity of multi-function buttons and multi-level menus found on most transceivers. Like modern phones and tablets, capacitive touch control is provided on the large LCD display for intuitive pan, zoom, tune, and menu operation.
Hand Mic — FHM2 with RJ45 is optional.
The Maestro has 2 Mic in ports, one for an RJ45 and the other for a 1/8" TRS computer like headset.
CW Paddles can also be plugged into the Maestro to work directly with your 6000 series radio.
The Maestro comes with:
- AC Power supply
- DC power cable
- Fixed feet
Suggested Battery packs (not sold by Flex Radio)
FlexRadio Systems recommend that you follow the recommended manufacturer's instructions for charging the battery pack. Not all battery packs can be charged while the load or the USB drain cable is connected. For ensured safety, disconnected the load or the USB drain cable when charging the battery unless explicitly allowed by the battery manufacturer. FlexRadio will not be responsible for any damage to the Maestro due to battery charging related issues.
The batteries below meet the following specs:
- Maximum Battery Size: 3"W (7.62 cm) x 6"L (15.24 cm) x 0.75"D (1.91 cm)
- Power Connector: USB-A female
- Recommended Current Supply: 2.5A at 5V DC output
- Auto Start: Preferred feature — initiate start on introduction of a load
- 1 year warranty
- Mogix Accessories (10400mAh)
Order Payment Information:
FlexRadio Systems does not charge your credit card until your order ships, but we do pre-authorize the the full purchase price at the time you place your on-line order. If you choose to use PayPal as your payment method, your account will be charged immediately.
Due to the price class of a Maestro Control Console, your order may exceed your credit card's daily transaction limit resulting in your order not being completed. In these cases, you may either contact your credit card company and negotiate a different daily purchase limit -OR- you can call FlexRadio Systems Sales department at 512-535-4713 ext 1 to place your order over the phone where we will not pre-authorize order payment until time of shipment.